Terms & Conditions
We are a UK registered company.
This website is intended for use by people resident in the UK and EIRE and the countries specified within the zones we can ship to, detailed in our Shipping & Delivery Information. (these are what we call the “serviced countries”).
Our website is also only intended for use by consumers; that means people who want to buy our products for personal use and not for any business purposes. We reserve the right to reject your order if we reasonably think that you are buying our products for business purposes but we will contact you to discuss this first.
If you want to order any products from our website then you will need to provide us with certain details.
You will be asked to enter information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. You are responsible for ensuring that all of the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent we will carry out certain credit and fraud checks and will validate the name, address and other personal information that you give to us during the ‘checkout’ process against appropriate third party databases. If any problems arise from these checks, we will give you a call.
By placing an order through our website, you are confirming to us that:
- you are a consumer and are not purchasing our products for any business purposes;
- you are resident in one of the serviced countries and
- you are accessing our website from one of the serviced countries.
How is the contract formed between you and us?
The technical steps required to create a contract between you and us are as follows:
- You will be guided through the ‘checkout’ process by a series of instructions. If you want to correct any errors you have made, you can do so by clicking the ‘back’ button.
- You place the order on our website by clicking the ‘order now’ button at the end of the ‘checkout’ process.
- We will send you an email to acknowledge that we have received your order and it is being processed, at this point, your order has been accepted by us and the contract is formed between you and us (unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it).
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your contract will be held by us. If you have a registered account with us and require any information about orders you have placed with us otherwise you can contact our Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org
Discounts and offers
We may run special offers and/or discounts on our website from time to time at our discretion. For details of the terms and conditions of each special offer and discount, please see Promotions Terms and Conditions below. We reserve the right to terminate any special offer or discount at any time without notice (but this will not affect any orders that we have already accepted).
Promotions Terms and Conditions
All promotions including Flash Deals are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended at any time. While stocks last. No substitutions can be made.
Terms & conditions for the Summer Infant Christmas Advent Calendar 2018
From 1st – 24th December 2018, visitors to our website will be able to take advantage of a daily offer from our Christmas advent calendar, these will be in the form of prize draws and / or the provision of promotional voucher codes. These are the rules, which apply to your participation in our Christmas advent calendar promotion. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not participate in this promotion.
- These rules and any other rules specified by Summer Infant Europe Limited (the “Company”) apply to any Prize Draw that is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Prize Draw”). By taking part in a Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by the Prize Draw Rules and by the decisions of the Company, which are final in all matters relating to the Prize Draw. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Prize Draw rules.
- All Prize Draw entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Prize Draw is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Proof of posting (if relevant) shall not be deemed proof of delivery. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to or from the for any reason whatsoever.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per household. Prizes may be provided by a third party sponsor of the Prize Draw. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
- The Prize Draw winner(s) will be selected at random after the specified closing date. Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail or telephone within 1 month of the specified closing date.
- Unless otherwise stated, each Prize Draw is open to all UK residents of 16 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Prize Draw; and (c) the Prize Draw sponsor(s).
- By entering a Prize Draw you: grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Prize Draw and the Prize Draw sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Prize Draw and for announcing the winner of the Prize Draw.
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, address and telephone number) to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the Prize Draw. Requests should be sent to the following email: email@example.com
- If you are a winner of a Prize Draw: the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Prize Draw Rules; you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Prize Draw sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Prize Draw Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
Promotional Voucher Codes
- Promotion codes are only valid for orders placed online.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with Summer Infant.
- Summer Infant reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid for the order being placed.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products and for a given time period while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order.
- Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Offer is not valid on sale items or other discounted items.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for cash used in the original purchase once the discount is applied, less any shipping charged on the original order.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order would be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any shipping charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items, if the offer is still valid at the time of making a return – you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
The promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Promoter: Summer Infant Europe Ltd, 1st Floor North Wing, Focus 31 Cleveland Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7BW.