Terms & Conditions
We are a UK registered company.
This website is intended for use by people resident in the UK and EIRE and the countries specified within the zones we can ship to, detailed in our Shipping & Delivery Information. (these are what we call the “serviced countries”).
Our website is also only intended for use by consumers; that means people who want to buy our products for personal use and not for any business purposes. We reserve the right to reject your order if we reasonably think that you are buying our products for business purposes but we will contact you to discuss this first.
If you want to order any products from our website then you will need to provide us with certain details.
You will be asked to enter information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. You are responsible for ensuring that all of the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent we will carry out certain credit and fraud checks and will validate the name, address and other personal information that you give to us during the ‘checkout’ process against appropriate third party databases. If any problems arise from these checks, we will give you a call.
By placing an order through our website, you are confirming to us that:
- you are a consumer and are not purchasing our products for any business purposes;
- you are resident in one of the serviced countries and
- you are accessing our website from one of the serviced countries.
How is the contract formed between you and us?
The technical steps required to create a contract between you and us are as follows:
- You will be guided through the ‘checkout’ process by a series of instructions. If you want to correct any errors you have made, you can do so by clicking the ‘back’ button.
- You place the order on our website by clicking the ‘order now’ button at the end of the ‘checkout’ process.
- We will send you an email to acknowledge that we have received your order and it is being processed, at this point, your order has been accepted by us and the contract is formed between you and us (unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it).
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your contract will be held by us. If you have a registered account with us and require any information about orders you have placed with us otherwise you can contact our Customer Services on email@example.com
Discounts and offers
We may run special offers and/or discounts on our website from time to time at our discretion. For details of the terms and conditions of each special offer and discount, please see Promotions Terms and Conditions below. We reserve the right to terminate any special offer or discount at any time without notice (but this will not affect any orders that we have already accepted).
Promotions Terms and Conditions
All promotions including Flash Deals are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended at any time. While stocks last. No substitutions can be made.
Terms & conditions for #LoveSummer photo / video caption competition
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our #LoveSummer Photo / Video Competition. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not submit your entry.
- The promoter of the competition is Summer Infant UK Limited and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- The competition is open to UK residents’ aged 18 or over, excluding Summer Infant employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the competition.
- To enter the competition, simply share a photo or video of your little one enjoying any Summer Infant product and share it with us on Facebook or Twitter using #LoveSummer. You can enter one of the following ways: Facebook: Find the Summer Infant UK page, comment on the #LoveSummer Competition Facebook post and upload your photo or video and caption into the comments box on this page. Twitter: Follow @SummerInfantUK on Twitter and tweet your photo or video with the hash tag #LoveSummer.
- Late, invalid or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
- Your entry must be your own photo or video and must not infringe the rights of any other party. You must own the copyright in any photograph you enter and it is your responsibility to ensure it was taken with the permission of anyone featured and that they consent to you submitting the entry for the purposes set out in these terms and conditions. If an image shows any person under the age of 16 you must have received the consent of their parent or legal guardian to make and submit the entry. Inappropriate images will be disqualified. We will also disqualify any image where we suspect the copyright is not owned by the person submitting it.
- Copyright in any images you submit remains with you. By entering the competition you grant Summer Infant a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of our publications, websites, social media, in any promotional material and on packaging and marketing material in store.
- A selection of entries may be published in albums on Summer Infant UK Facebook page, other Summer Infant social media channels and on Summer Infant’s website. We may publish your photo, name, hometown and caption. We will not publish your email address or other contact details.
- The grand prize for one winner is £200 to spend at www.summerinfant.co.uk, in addition there will be weekly prizes of £20 to spend at www.summerinfant.co.uk. A voucher code will be sent directly to the winners and must be redeemed by 31st October, 2017.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The weekly winners will be chosen by an independent judging panel, who will select the entries they consider most deserving of the prize from among the qualifying entries. The weekly winners will then be entered into the final draw to win the grand prize – all qualifying entries will have their image or video posted on a Facebook album and the image / video that receives the most ‘likes’ on Facebook will be deemed the winner. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The competition starts at 7am on 21st June 2017 and closes at 7am on 21st September 2017. Entries received after this time and date will not be considered.
- The weekly winners will be picked each week on a Thursday, the prize will be in the form of a voucher code, we will contact you via the messaging system native to the platform you entered on – please ensure your privacy settings are configured to allow us to contact you in this way. The winners’ contact details will be passed on to each supplier of each of the prizes for prize fulfilment purposes. The grand prize winner will be notified within 7 days of the competition closing date.
- If winners do not respond within one week of notification we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future competition. The winners may be required to take part in publicity for Summer Infant including being featured on their websites or social media.
- To obtain the winners’ names email firstname.lastname@example.org after the competition close date.
- The personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- The competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Promoter: Summer Infant Europe Ltd, 1st Floor North Wing, Focus 31 Cleveland Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7BW.