POP 'N JUMP® Sale!
+++ Save £45.00 on the Pop 'N Jump with our current warehouse deal+++
- End of line stock with imperfect packaging, limited availability, supplied with a full 12 month Summer Infant warranty.
- Lightweight folding frame comes fully assembled and unfolds in seconds. Features 3-levels of height adjustment, a jumping support seat that can be easily removed and machine washed, and interactive toys including a spinner ball, rattle, teether and mirror book to entertain baby. With a removable UV canopy to protect baby from the suns harmful rays giving reassurance that baby is protected when playing outdoors. Comes with compact travel bag with shoulder strap making Pop 'N Jump® perfect for use anywhere around the home, or on-the-go.
- For any specific questions, or to receive an image showing the cosmetically damaged boxed unit, please contact our Customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Interactive toys include spinner ball, rattle, teether and mirror book
• UV canopy
• Compact travel bag with shoulder strap
• Support seat can be easily removed for cleaning
• Compact, folding frame for easy storage
• Suitable for ages 6-12 months (maximum weight 11.3kg / 25lbs and maximum height 76cm / 30")
"I love the design, the polka dots and stripes are great fun and it has a woodland animal theme which is very cute. Callie loves gnawing on the bumble bee and reading the story about the hopping frog. "
- Jade, Late for Reality
"The height adjustable legs made it ideal for Jacob to keep using long after he had outgrown anything similar.
It was easy to put up and down and the fact we could easily take it with us to Grandparents or friends houses too makes it in a league of its own."
- Jaime, The Oliver's Madhouse
"I found the POP n Jump extremely easy to put up, it just folds out and clicks into place within seconds, which is brilliant when you’re juggling multiple kids. "
- Anna, In The Playroom
"I think my favourite feature is the fact that is portable. I often spend the day visiting family and sometimes babies just don’t wanna be held for that long. Being able to take this with us means that Bridget can be part of the action and play in amongst her siblings and cousins. She can take in what’s going on around her wherever we go but also, I have my hands free too!"
- Leslie, Messy Blog
"Right from the beginning I was impressed with its design – good quality, looks durable and a sturdy structure."
- Kieran Hufford, Holiday Tots
"It's ideal for us and our small house, as it means we can have it out in our living room during the day, but then pop it away when Lilah has finished playing. The storage bag also comes with a shoulder strap so you could also easily take it in the car with you when visiting friends and family, or even on holiday if you wanted to - it would have been brilliant on our recent Haven holiday!
- Emily and Indiana